Fluxaxis is part of Stage One Group based at Tockwith near Wetherby and York.
If you are a graduate that is interested in Sales and Business Development in 3D printing and design technology, then this role is the one for you.
Working as part of a small team in an open office environment, Fluxaxis is a leading provider of 3D printing and design technology and we are looking to grow our team.
The successful candidate will have the following main duties:
• Handling incoming sales enquiries in a professional manner
• Supporting colleagues in quote preparation
• Account reconciliation
• Accurate recording of client data, and timely handover of all qualified enquiries to relevant member of the team
• Carry out efficient and effective diary management, combined with timely follow up and consistent communication with all new and existing client enquires
• General sales administration
• Supporting the team with business development
The package is:
• £18,500pa (40 hours per week)
• 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays)
• Free Parking
• NEST Pension Scheme
• Death in service benefit
What else do you need to know:
We are based at Hangar 88, Marston Business Park in Tockwith not far from Wetherby which is a rural location. It is essential that you have your own transport as there is limited local public transport which means we can be difficult to get to if you don’t drive.
We are part of Stage One Group, and as such share an office with Stage One and CES, it is a vibrant and dynamic work space and together we work across a range of industries with some very high profile clients.
If you would like to apply please send your CV with a covering letter, telling us why you would be a great candidate for this role to; firstname.lastname@example.org